September Mega Update Announced, Legendaries Are Easier to Get!
Hey guys, I believe you have heard that new contents and new balance change will come to Clash Royale this September. So I just collected the update Mega thread to give you a brief idea about the update.
Balance Change (LIVE)
Giant: Damage decreased by 5%
Rage: Elixir cost decreased to 2 (from 3), effect decreased to 30% (from 40%), duration decreased by 2 sec
Lumberjack: Rage effect decreased to 30% (from 40%), Rage duration decreased by 2 sec
Mirror: Mirrors cards 1 level higher than its own level
Lightning: Stuns targets for 0.5 sec
The Log: Knocks back ALL ground troops
Bomber: Hitpoints decreased by 2%, Damage increased by 2%
New Tournament Mode
- Challenges: 12 wins unlocks the top prize, 3 losses and you're out!
- Classic Challenge: 10 Gems to enter, top prize of 2000 Gold and 100 cards
- Grand Challenge: 100 Gems to enter, top prize of 22000 Gold and 1100 cards
New Chest & Shop Offers
- Legendary Chest: Contains a Legendary Card from any Arena! Can be won from battle and appears in the Shop
- Epic Chest: Contains only Epic Cards! Can be won from battle and appears in the Shop
- Arena Packs: Special one-time offers available upon reaching a new Arena
- New Cards: Special offer card stacks available for newly released cards
Four New Cards
Mega Minion (troop): A rare card that can be unlocked in Arena 7.
Ice Golem ( building-target troop): A rare card that can be unlocked in Arena 8, available from September 30th.
Inferno Dragon (troop): A legendary card that can be unlocked in Arena 4, available from October 14th.
Graveyard (spell): A legendary card that can be unlocked in Arena 5, available from October 28th.
- Friendly Battles: Challenge your friends from the friends list
- Friends List: Moved to the new Social tab (replacing the Clan tab)
- Spectator: See when friends are online and spectate their battles
- Mute option: There is now a button inside the emote menu that let you mute them