Push to Arena 5 with This Budget Deck
1. High DPS follow behind tank.
2. Hub Spam deck is hard to win when you encounter fast attackers.
3. When your opponents use Freeze deck, you should add a tower (Inferno Tower/Tesla) in your deck and don't place all your defense troops to avoid them all being freezed. Always save some elixirs to play low elixir cost troops.
4. Use Goblins to counter Prince, Arrows to counter Goblins Barrel.
5. Save your elixir if your opponents use defensive battle deck.
Battle Deck Introduction
To begin with, the main point of this battle deck is defense and counterattack.
DPS: Giant, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Musketeer
Cover: Arrows, Bomber, Baby Dragon, Musketeer
Defense: Bombers, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Spear Goblins, Musketeer
Support: Goblins, Spear Goblins
AOE: Bombers – Valkyrie, Witch, Ice Wizard
DPS: Mini P.E.K.K.A – Prince
Air Defense: Musketeer – Archers
Goblins or Spear Goblins can be replaced by one of your most favorite cards.
- Barbarians: Strengthen ground defense.
- Skeleton Army: Good at defense, cover troops to cross river, bite arrows.
- Minions Horde: Not Recommended. AS arrows can easily kill Minions Horde and Goblins and it do badly in covering Giant.
- Goblin Hut: Not Recommended
- Bomb Tower: Not Recommended. We can use Goblins to work with Baby Dragon and Bomber to attract DPS and join front troops later.
- Tombstone/ Cannon / Tesla: Used at low levels
- Inferno Tower: It can be used to deal with Hog Rider and Balloon when you enter higher level.
How to Use the Deck
The key to win lays in the best timing and placement of your cards.
a. Main Strategy: Firstly, Put Giant behind King Tower. After it crosses the river, you can make troops follow behind in a certain distance to prevent damage. (This strategy applies to all tanks, namely Mini P.E.K.K.A and Golem)
b. Subordinate Strategy: Put the Baby Dragon behind King Tower. When Baby Dragon is about to cross the river, you can place Goblins/Prince/Mini P.E.K.K.A/ Musketeer to follow behind. Meanwhile, you can use Prince to attack the other side. (Make sure what your opponents have in hand cannot counter your Prince.)
c. Across River
After entering your opponents area, followers are much important than giant. Therefore, it’s important to know what you opponents hold in hand can kill your troops. Use Goblins to bite your opponents; Use defensive tower (Bomb tower/Tesla/Inferno Tower) to bite key cards and then place Minions horde to deal with them.
1. it’s easy to deal with Goblins and defensive tower as long as your follow troops do enough damage.
2. Have Arrows in hand to prevent Skeleton Army or Minion Horde.
3. In order to prevent AOE, you cannot put Baby Dragon and AOE in the same place.
4. In the first time, your attack normally may be stopped by Mini P.E.K.K.A/Prince/ Valkyrie. And in the second time, you can place Goblins behind DPS to cross the river at the same time. By doing so, we can make sure Goblins will not be distracted. If you are lucky enough, your follow troops can survive. When encounters Valkyrie, you can only depend on Giant to push Arrow Tower. In this case, unless you have prince in hand you can use to push another side, it is better to defense rather than attack!
d. Conventional defense
1. Put Mini P.E.K.K.A/Prince behind Tank
2. Keep Musketeer in hand to prevent attack
3. Use Baby Dragon/Arrows/AOE to clean troops
4. Use Goblins to bite OT.